Pages

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Livin' the Dream

I have accomplished three goals. I got a mirror in my room (thanks for leaving, Chinese chick!). Okay, that's not really a goal, but its a luxury and industrialization is all about providing me with luxuries.

I also got my ticket to Japan! This feels like such a spontaneous thing, since I haven't made a single plan yet. The way it's going down (knock on wood) is I am staying with my friend David, who should know the sights, places to eat, and things to do since he's been in Yokohama for a solid 3 months so far at least. Then, after I've had a genuine vacation in Japan, David and I will fly back together to Korea, where I will host him in the same fashion. So for some months I've been evaluating activities and areas in Seoul, but as far as a vacation in Japan I haven't given it a second thought. Actually having the ticket solidifies something that's been not even in the back of mind. It's an exciting surprise.

My third goal was taking this really difficult picture. Enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. hehe, the perspective looks so bogus and my hand looks bigger than my face. I must have hand cancer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOT FAIR!!!!!!!! I WANT TO GO TO JAPAN!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete