Pages

Friday, January 19, 2007

Another Another New Student

Connection: Friend's new girlfriend's younger brother's friend. It doesn't get much further. I know married couples with a less absurd connection than that (living in the south***)

These two are really exciting for me since they are almost my age. Every other student I have is less than ten or pregnant, so it's nice to finally have some students with whom I can just hang out with more or less. These two boys just got out of high school and are both awaiting acceptance to Yonsei. They are easy to talk to, since their listening skills are high, and for the time being all we they want is for us to talk to one another and become comfortable. Later on I will work with them on passing the rigorous TOEFL test, but for now it's just coffee shops and roller coasters baby!

3 times a week, 50 bucks a pop. Praise whiteness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment