Pages

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Déjà vu

So again I found myself at the GrandMart, this time with a friend to buy the same dirt cheap comforter. Although it was very easy the second time, the three linen department ladies remembered me from the day before. After successfully finding an identical comforter in less than five minutes and with no charades, I moved on to finding a bath towel and realized that yet again I was lost without a vocabulary clue. There I was again, after scouring the ten story store, on the 4th floor of GrandMart, this time with my friend watching and laughing, singing and dancing to the same three ladies in the linen department.
"When you take a shower you get really wet, right? Well, after finishing your shower you use this:"
makes a motion reminiscent of vaudeville "you dropped a mouse down my shirt" contortions
"Tah-Ohl"
"You've gotta be yankin' me."

1 comment:

  1. that's embarrasing. hey, btw, i liked the mas o menos shout-out a few posts back. two thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete