Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

www.KoreanEssays.com

If I may, a direct transcription of one of the essays I spent my weekend correcting (bearing in mind that the topic was in fact the title of the first chapter in their book, and all they really had to do was copy the chapter exactly):

I'm grave computer but I play soccer and paseball beacause as Tim as displesed become I very well school and many not sick and computer moment minutes.
Tim is very not good and mental disorder because mother and father bye bye bad so is mental disorded Me very well study and play, music art very well become so many money burn. So my grandpa, grand ma comfort give up. and my home very good.

That's 100% direct quote.

1 comment:

  1. My favorite sport is now "paseball." I'll have to look up a local team and join it!

    ReplyDelete