Pages

Friday, March 09, 2007

Videos

Thanks to the ease and convenience of YouTube (a Google owned service), I can now post our short vids on this simple and valuable Blogger (too, a Google owned service).

To Google, for being long-run minded, anti-advertising, anti-intellectual property law, creative, and all around involved in every innovative and commodious service on the internet.

Finally, you may all see and be amazed by the phenomenon which is live octopus (san nakji). David and I are now experienced in this terror inducing flurry of sensation for your gums and patella.



3 comments:

  1. I didn't actually see you put one in your mouth and chew it.

    I'd like to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (I mean I'd like to see YOU chew it. Not that I'd like to chew it.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can see me chewing incessantly in the background, but we didn't think to do the actual eating part on camera...I guess it was just the food that was cool at the time, not me eating with chopsticks. Now that it is well after the fact I see your point and regret not doing it.

    ReplyDelete